Skip navigation

Report a Problem or Submit a Request

Due to snow, there may be some services or facilities that may experience disruption or closure. Updates will be posted on

Learn about Winter Snow & Ice Control Operations in Surrey and the snow removal process.

Report a non-emergency problem by submitting your service request. For example, you can report dumping, street issues, or park issues for the City to fix.

Report a Problem

We have updated Report a Problem to offer an easier way to submit requests by typing out your issue and viewing requests submitted around you. By creating an account, you can now check the status of your submission.

Important Contacts

For assistance with:

  • your report a problem submission
  • reporting an emergency
  • missing stop signs
  • broken traffic signals

please call 604-591-4152.

In the case of injury or immediate danger, please call 911 right away.